PLEASE DIRECT ANY QUERIES REGARDING THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS TO THE ORGANISER
EMAIL: email@example.com OR PHONE: 07980 078415
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
* By submitting your traders booking form you are declaring all the information to be accurate.
If any detail should change you are required to notify the Event Organisers straight away.
* You are also declaring that you have read and agree to all the notes and conditions listed below relating to the booking of this pitch.
* We are unable to provide power to any of the stalls due to the nature of the venue. Any traders wishing to use generators must ensure that they are “low noise”, diesel and do not constitute a hazard – if you are bringing one you must inform us in the “notes” section of the booking form. All electrical generators, wiring and appliances should have a current certificate in accordance with IEE regulations which must be provided along with public liability insurance before trading commences.
BOOKING & PAYMENT:
* All bookings and payments must be completed by Thursday 28th July 2016
* When we have received your payment we will send a request for copies of your public liability insurance. Please understand that until we have a copy of this your booking cannot be confirmed.
ANY TRADER WITHOUT PUBLIC LIABILITY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRADE AND WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE SITE
ANY TRADER WITHOUT CERTIFICATION FOR ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES AS MENTIONED ABOVE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO USE SAME
OPERATING AS A TRADER:
* All traders/service providers must have their own public liability insurance to trade at this event.
* Any goods/trade disputes are between the trader and the customer, we accept no legal responsibility.
* Only one trader/business may operate from a single pitch. Multiple traders are permitted on network pitches only, by prior arrangement; please contact via email to discuss.
* If there is no record of a stall booking traders will be queried. If no proof of booking can be produced will be asked to cease trading and leave the event.
Choosing your Trading Pitches:
* You will be allocated a pitch that will hopefully provide you with the best trading experience possible!
* Please see the Trader liaison on arrival and they will guide you to your allocated area.
* A standard pitch is based on the size of a 3m x 3m gazebo and are space only. This means the trader will be responsible for supplying all necessary tables, chairs, racks or rails they will need on their pitch.
* Traders must be able to fit all of their stalls, displays, etc in a safe manner for the public. Failure to do so will result in a forced increase of pitch size on the day, and appropriate charges levied. For especially large / odd shaped stalls, please contact us directly to discuss.
Community and Information Stalls:
* If you have a non-commercial info stand, a promotional stall connected to a non-profit/charitable organisation, community project or awareness campaign and you’d like bring it to the Martinmas Fair 2015, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
* Approved stalls will be issued with a booking reference.
Cancellation & Refunds:
* We do not offer refunds on cancellations less than 30 days before the event, or for non-attendance.
* If you know you are going to be unable to attend please contact us advance via email to notify us.
* If you can still attend but wish to amend your booking, again please contact us via email.
* Authorised vehicles are permitted on site between limited times for offloading of stalls & merchandise only.
* Vehicle access is through the main gate. Traffic management and speed restrictions are in place, please keep your speed at 5mph whilst driving on site and follow the designated routes. A marshal will greet you at the gate and direct you to your allocated pitch.
* No vehicles (except through prior agreement) will be permitted to remain on site after 9:45am. A parking area is available for traders close by. Details of this will be included in your traders pack which will be sent to you before the event.
* Vehicle details must match those supplied on your booking form. If you are hiring a vehicle, or your vehicle changes please let us know immediately so that changes to the access listing can be made.
* Vehicles are allowed to return to site for packing up after 3:30pm or not until the public have sufficiently vacated the area.
Preparing to Trade - Weather
We are hoping for good weather but as an outdoor trader please prepare for anything.
* We suggest that you bring a waterproof covering to protect your stock in the event of rain.
* Traders are permitted to erect canopies/gazebos etc as long as all structures are temporary and are pitched within the allotted space and are of sound structure.
* If tents/gazebos are “pegged down” these must be standard tent peg-sized to prevent damage due to the nature of the site
* If tents/gazebos are being used then they must be secured safely in a way that does not cause a risk to the public. Structures deemed to be unsafe for the public will be requested to be made sound or removed.
* We recommend bringing tables with adjustable leg length, but if you require a specific need for level ground due to delicate stock then please notify us in the Extra information/comments box on the booking form, giving details.
THANK YOU FOR TRADING WITH US!