1) Each pitch is based on the size of a 3m x 3m gazebo and is SPACE ONLY. Traders will need to supply all necessary tables, chairs, racks or rails they will need on their pitch.
2) We are unable to provide power to any of the stalls due to the nature of the venue. If you are bringing a generator you must inform us in the “notes” section of the booking form and they must be diesel and low noise. No petrol ones will be allowed onsite.
DO I NEED INSURANCE?:
1) Any Community, information or non-profit groups wishing to have a stall, please contact Louise Regan on: 07739489609, or at: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how Unite can provide cover for you for this event.
2) Retail stalls will need public liability insurance.
Please read our booking Terms & Conditions for stall holders HERE for more information.
PAYING FOR YOUR PITCH:
A pitch fee of £10.00 is payable to have a stall at this event. You can pay your fee by:
1) Via Paypal. Simply go to paypal.co.uk and select to send a payment to: email@example.com.
2) Via Bank transfer to The House of Rouse, HSBC, Sortcode: 403518 A/C number: 04576063.
3) Via Cheque, made out to The House Of Rouse and sent to 13 Goodliffe Street, Hyson Green Nottingham NG7 6FZ (to be received no later than 23rd July 2016)
PLEASE NOTE: If you pay by bank transfer or cheque PLEASE send an email to let us know so that we can identify your payment as soon as possible!*